Taking the Bar Exam in another state?
Practice Unlimited Performance Tests And Essays!
Sign up to practice Unlimited Performance Tests and Essays up until the next bar exam using our Bar Exam Performance Test Simulator and Bar Exam Essay Simulator. We have hundreds of exams sorted by subject and topic. You can even do the same question multiple times! Do them online or print them out 24 hours a day. Submit one at a time for customized feedback including a feedback form, a score graph, video, and model answer and much more within 48 hours. Submit one Essay and Performance Exam at a time, review our feedback and send us another one! Handwriters can even fax us their answers! Free tutoring sessions with all packages! Compare your answer with thousands of other student graded exams. Over 5,000 exams submitted so far! You even get outlines and essay and performance test approaches! Sign up today and get a $3,000 custom website for your new law practice! Plus 2 free tutoring sessions for a friend currently in law school! (See how we compare to Barbri).
NOW OPEN FOR THE FEBRUARY 2016 BAR EXAM!
SIGNUP TODAY AND START TAKING TESTS!
Proven Results From Hundreds of Recent Bar Exam Students!
- I recommend the Doctor if you need to drastically improve your scores. I went from mid 50s on my essays and PTs to passing the the Bar Exam after using their service." Reuben A., Esq.
- I passed the California Bar Exam! I am just glad I can move on from the Bar Exam at this point!" Jina K., Esq.
I passed!" Enedina C., Esq.
- "This was my third attempt at the California Bar and thanks to Bar Exam Doctor I passed!! I am extremely grateful for all the helpful tips which helped me pass the essay portion of the exam. Thank you!!!." Reema R., Esq.
- "I have recommended your program to everyone and am certain that barexamdoctor is the reason I passed. Thank you so much for all the help - this is such an amazing program." Jai D., Esq.
- "I passed--in part due to your graders detailed comments. Your service was definitely worth my time and money. I have already recommended you to several people from my school (Pacific Coast University). Thanks again." Michael L., Esq.
- "I missed by 2 percentage points. I definitely want to continue with you -- I credit you with my improvement -- I probably would have passed if I had found you sooner." Priscilla R.
- "I finally passed! The Bar Exam Doctor graders gave me more extensive and helpful feedback on my essays and PTs than I received at any other bar review, including Barbri and Barwinners! " Scarlett W.
"I passed. Thanks a million Todd!!! You were a great "doctor"!" Lori F.
"After 6 unsuccessful tries, with the personal help from the Bar Exam Doctor and feedback on unlimited essays, I finally passed! " Barry S.
""I passed the February California Bar Exam on my third attempt. Utilizing your service and simply devoting myself to a great deal more practice was the key to achieving a passing score. This service was worth every penny!" Benjamin S.
Download Real Scored Performance Tests And Essays!
Let us show you how to take that 55 and make it a 75! Want to see samples? No problem. View samples here. Send us yours and we'll review them too!
Not sure what your past bar exam score means? Well check out our explanation sheet here which explains what you did and what you need to do to pass the next bar exam!
Recent News and Accomplishments
Student passes on 6th Attempt - We have helped students from all different schools. From ABA Approved to Correspondence Schools. Examples include, UC Davis Law, Northwestern, Concord, Florida, University of La Verne, and many more! We have proven results and know our program works. We just helped a student pass on her 6th attempt! (Read her thank you letter)
Bar Exam Doctor writes Bar Exam Model Answer for Los Angeles Daily Journal: Because Bar Exam Doctor is known for its precise and professional writing abilities, he was recently asked to write the Model Answer for a recent California Bar Exam question. This model answer was provided to its readers along with its annual California Bar Exam Results. (See the model answer)